We are called as Christ's disciples to share His love with the people of McLennan County and beyond in such a way that they have the greatest opportunity to know Christ and to become fully-developing followers of Christ.
- LOVE FOR GOD, ONE ANOTHER – Our highest purpose is to respond to God’s love by loving Him with all of our being, and to love others as we love ourselves.
- LIVE AN EXEMPLARY LIFE – As God’s children, we are to be holy and pure demonstrating the difference it makes for Christ to live in us.
- MAKE DISCIPLES – Christ has called us to partner with Him in making disciples. This includes witnessing to the lost, taking the Gospel to the nations, teaching and training the believer.
- USE YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS – Because God has given every believer special enablings, we are to employ these gifts in ministering to others while revealing Christ’s presence in our lives.
- BE GOOD STEWARDS – We acknowledge that God owns everything, and all we have is a gracious gift from Him. We have been placed in trust by God to use His gifts wisely to meet our needs and to bless others. We believe we have a corporate responsibility, as well, to work together to protect our environment, and be responsible members of our world, nation, local community and church family.
- RESPECT FAMILY – Believing that home and church are the two divinely appointed institutions, we should do all to participate in and protect and bless our personal and church families.
- EXCELLENCE – We believe that the life of Christ in us makes it possible for us to live life on its highest plane. Therefore, all we do should reflect a commitment in giving our best, doing our best in all things, at all times.